- This category tree is for websites based in, or exclusively about, the South Wales county borough of
- Neath Port Talbot, named after its two major towns, Neath and Port Talbot.
- The M4 motorway enters the south boundary from Pyle and all the coast is represented by
- the Port Talbot category, to the mouth of the Neath.
- There is a an industrialised area on the west bank of the Neath, with Tennant Canal, before the boundary
- with Swansea. The M4 leaves the county borough north of the area, west of Neath,
- and this area is represented, with those in and around the town, by Neath.
- The west boundary continues north to Pontardawe and extends north west to include Bryn Mawr
- at 351 metres above sea level, and the settlements of Cwmgors, Gwaun-Cae-Gurwn and Tairwaith.
- to the River Amman which forms the north west boundary at Brynamman in Carmarthenshire,
- and Ystradgynlais in Powys, represented by the locality of Ystalyfera.
- The north east tip of the borough county is represented by the locality of Resolven where the head of
- the valleys, A465 dual carriageway enters the county borough and leads down the Vale of Neath to Neath.
- The highest point is near the east boundary. Cefntyle-orych, 536 metres above sea level.
- This eastern area of the county borough is represented by the Glyncorrwg.
- The east boundary then meets is Bridgend County Borough, around Maesteg
- before returning to the sea at Margam Sands.
Aberavon and Neath Liberal Democrats
News and information from the Lib Dems in Aberavon and Neath.
Neath Port Talbot Badger Group
Badger conservation group providing pictures and information about badgers and their legal status.
Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
Official County Council Site. English/Cymraeg.
Other languages 1
Last update:January 21, 2017 at 12:20:53 UTC